• introduces readers to DC and AC generation basics, as well as some advanced systems used to generate and supply power
• provides the background information needed to determine how transformers are utilized to provide various levels of voltage at the customer site
• explanations of transformer theory include logical, step-by-step formulas that aid in determining desired voltage, current, and output power
• easy-to-read and follow diagrams and photos of various connection patterns provide visual references for important electrical concepts
• formulas are accompanied by solutions to calculation-related material to aid in comprehension
Order your Electricity 3 book today!