The 2008 NEC National Electrical Code Book on CD-ROM. Order your 2008 NEC on CD-ROM today, and put the most advanced electrical safety rules at your command. The 2008 National Electrical Code is significantly revised to improve the safety of electrical installations and meet technology trends. This 2008 National Electrical Code Book on cd-rom will ship direct from the publisher within a couple days - we will send you shipment confirmation.
The #1 electrical reference, the 2008 National Electrical Code®, is available on CD-ROM through today's #1 electrical publisher, Thomson Delmar Learning! The single most important reference in the electrical industry, the National Electrical Code (NEC®), is updated every three years and outlines minimum standards for all types of electrical installations. This easily searchable CD-ROM is a "must" for anyone involved in electrical design, installation, or inspection, the 2005 NEC® provides 100% of the information needed to meet Code® and avoid costly errors in electrical installations of all types.
The world's most widely adopted safety code, the National Electrical Code® CD is now advancing electrical safety requirements with the 2008 edition in an effort to maximize public safety, emergency preparation, and electrical worker protection. With regulations for electrical wiring and equipment in virtually all types of buildings, this new 2008 National Electrical Code (NEC) edition responds to industry needs with expanded requirements based on research, new technologies, and recent events. A must-have for anyone involved in electrical design, installation, inspection, and safety; this edition has been updated for enhanced usability in the field, making it ideal for handling on-the-job electrical situations safely and effectively. Thomson Delmar Learning is pleased to make this authoritative reference from the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) available directly from us, for the convenience of our customers who work in and around the electrical trades. Your 2008 NEC Code Book on CD-ROM may be used independently, or as a companion to any electrical book, including Thomson Delmar Learning's best-selling wiring series, as well as our guides to using the NEC®.
• CD format has new, refined searching capabilities for more precise results, and offers users the ability to print, bookmark, or export text or graphics at the touch of a button
• new article on Critical Operations Power Systems provides rules for electrical security in public and private facilities that must stay online during a crisis
• usability improvements include greater consistency in grounding and bonding terminology and an improved index
• new provisions also reduce worker hazards and correlate with NFPA 70E® worker safety requirements
• single most important reference in the electrical industry
• updated every three years and outlines minimum industry standards for all types of electrical installatio
Includes a printed user's manual and free tech support.
National Electrical Code CD-ROM (NFPA 70),